Do you need help now?
HeadStart Wolverhampton does not offer crisis support for young people experiencing a mental health emergency.
If you feel you may harm yourself or someone else, call 999 or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department (A&E).
Are you in Wolverhampton or Sandwell?
- If you or a young person are known to Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), ring the team on 01902 444021 (Wolverhampton CAMHS) or 0121 6126620 (Sandwell CAMHS)
- If you are known to the Crisis Team, ring the Crisis Mobile number (you’ll already have been given this) to speak to someone (8am-8pm)
- Follow any safety plan that has already been discussed and set up with you. Please also see the self-harm and suicidal thoughts info on the Black Country CAMHS site at BlackCountryMinds.com
- If you’re not known to CAMHS, contact your GP for an emergency appointment
- If you feel you may harm yourself or someone else, call 999, or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department (A&E).
- Information on referrals to CAMHS in Wolverhampton can be found here. (For Sandwell, here)
Remember: You are not alone and help is available